+1 888 316 8307
The Hogan Personality Inventory and the Hogan Development Survey
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) is an industry leader for measuring personality in the workplace; it was developed specifically for the business community and has a 25-year history of successfully predicting employee performance and helping companies reduce turnover, absenteeism, shrinkage, and poor customer service.
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies personality-based performance risks and derailers of interpersonal behavior. These derailers affect an individual’s leadership style and actions. If these behavior patterns are recognized, however, they can be compensated by development and coaching.
Unique features of these tools include:
- 15- to 20-minute completion time
- Test items and reports available in multiple languages
- Normed on more than 500,000 working adults (HPI) and over 10,000 working managers (HDS) worldwide
- Validated on more than 200 occupations covering all major industries (HPI)
- No invasive or intrusive items
- No adverse impact
- Instantaneous scoring and reporting output
- Online administration by protected access
More information on the Hogan assessment tools may be found at http://www.hoganassessments.com/.
The Occupational Personality Questionnaire
The Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) reveals deep insights into a candidate’s natural style and how it is likely to impact job performance. Specifically designed for the workplace, the OPQ has been validated in more than 100 studies across 20 countries and 40 industries. It is available in over 20 languages and has an unparalleled worldwide research base.
The OPQ Provides in-depth information on how candidates will fit within a work environment, how they will work with others, and their performance potential against job competencies. The tool improves person-to-job fit by providing managers with business-relevant insights into the strengths and development areas of applicants. It is suitable for:
- Identifying best-fit applicants against job competencies
- Improving interview hit rates
- Identifying future leaders
- Redeploying talent across the business
- Recommending senior managers for international assignments
- Evaluating the talent pool following a merger /acquisition/ restructure
- Creating project teams
- Managing the transformation of technical specialists to effective people managers
- Improving new staff onboarding
To learn more about the OPQ, visit http://www.shl.com/assets/resources/OPQ_US.pdf.